Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Best Friend is My Computer

“Ding Dong the witch is dead, the wicked witch, the wicked witch. . “ Do you remember that line from an American classic film Wizard of Oz? Did you know that Wal-mart was knocked off of its perch as the number one Fortune 500 Company? (I personally am so happy about that!) Did you know that doctors at major hospitals use Twitter while in surgery to help teach students in the class room by offering real-time instruction? By the way, thank you to all who have joined with us on Behind The Buy’s Twitter account!

All these questions have one common denominator, and that is Computers. I got these stories from ABC NEWS, Good Morning America, and Yahoo! I posted a Tweet today on twitter, checked my Myspace comments, and even learned how to reinstall the carpet that I flooded in my house last week. (Uhhggg—that is a story for another day!) I did all this and it’s not even noon yet!

It’s no secret that computers are a must-have in today’s modern and fast paced world. There are many to choose from! Whether it’s a Mac, PC, Desktop, or Laptop, there is a computer out there that can fit your lifestyle and be a great asset to you. Computers can save you time, money, and provide you with endless entertainment by offering you information on all the latest things to do, movies to watch, recipes to cook, and much more.

Behind The Buy can also help save you time and money, by making it quick and easy to find the perfect computer at a low price. Here is a link to the five best for the category I chose http://www.behindthebuy.com/reports/?browseNode=565108 but don’t hesitate to enter your own search criteria. All you need is to choose your category and price!

Well as much fun as it has been to talk with you about computers and the knowledge it can bring, I have to get back to that carpet install! Thanks for your time and if you have any interesting, fun, funny, or down right embarrassing stories where a computer has helped you out, please do tell! Post your story here and share with us all. I look forward to hearing them!

Best,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment