Friday, April 17, 2009

"The Five Best"

In the past couple of weeks a few people have asked me, “How come when I want to look for something specific, for example a 27” television I can’t find it?” Since the purpose of this blog is to pose questions and gain insight—for you and me- I thought I would take a moment to answer that question.

The answer to how come I can’t find specific item’s is simple…YOU CAN! You, as the consumer, have access to every item available on Amazon.com. When you look something up through behindthebuy.com we offer you the five best items based on the category you’re looking for and the amount of money you want to spend. These five items are taken from Amazon.com’s trend reports, which list items based on the most purchased, highest sales volume, and fewest returns (hence the greatest level of satisfaction). This takes the guess work out of the equation: I know what I want to buy and I know how much I want to spend but I just don’t know what would be the best one to purchase.

So essentially what you are getting is the best buy for the dollar, based strictly on the numbers from Amazon.com and, as we all know, the numbers don’t lie. You can rest assured that when you purchase an item through Behind the Buy you are getting the Best! No need to worry about someone else’s biased opinion or lack of knowledge. You can be comforted by the knowledge that not only are you getting a quality product from the most respected online retailer in the world but also, that hundreds of thousands of consumers just like you and I have purchased that same exact item and remain 100% satisfied!

I hope I was able to shed some light on this subject for you and if there are any other questions all you have to do is ask. I encourage all readers to post their comments, ideas, feedback, or whatever else comes to your mind and it is my promise that, even if I don’t know the answer, I will find someone who does so that I can give you an answer as good as the purchase you make here at behindthebuy.com.

Best,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment