Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"A Cool Refrigerator"

Refrigeration has come a long way since the first “icehouses” of the early 1800’s. Today’s refrigerator offers a lot more--design, ergonomics, entertainment, and the ability to keep your frozen foods frozen and your cold foods cold. Depending on your lifestyle, there is a refrigerator for every taste and budget.

In college I remember having a refrigerator that was big enough to put a six pack in (of soda, of course); later I upgraded to one that could actually fit food, although it would have been nice if it came with a retinal scanner to keep my roommate out of it. Today my needs are a little different, and the space I have for appliances has grown larger than the old dorm room that I once inhabited. Of course, style is something that still is very important to me. Did I say style when talking about appliances like a refrigerator? Yes!

I have looked in stores, online, and even in friends’ houses and, as I mentioned earlier, refrigeration has come a long way. If you are in the market for a cool refrigerator for your home (no pun intended), you won’t have to look too hard. Fridges today include built in television and stereo’s. They are set up better to allow easier navigation when you’re rummaging through your groceries to get to that secret stash you have hidden in the back.

If you are in the market for a new cooktop, range hood, wine cellar, or refrigerator for your home, you will find what you’re looking for at BehindTheBuy. Just search through the categories and I am confident that you will find the perfect new addition for your home.

Best,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment