Friday, May 8, 2009

Wireless Printing

Remember the days when every electronic device we used had a wire--did I just date myself? Well, anyway, those days seem like a lifetime ago! In today’s times, if something doesn’t come equipped with a WiFi connection or Blue Tooth technology, we think twice about it.

Currently, I am looking to upgrade my home office with a new printer and I could use your help. I’ve looked at quite a few but one feature I definitely want is a wireless connection. I like the aesthetics of it and with the technology becoming cleaner and more secure; I really don’t see a reason not to go that route. Does anyone have a recommendation for a wireless printer?

I also am slightly limited on desk space so I want something that is compact but I don’t want to loose functionality or, more importantly, quality. As I have mentioned in earlier blogs taking pictures is a hobby of mine and going to the photo lab to print every one can get quite expensive. I am excited about the time and money I will save by printing the pictures at home. And to think that I will have pictures as crisp as the ones you get developed at the photo lab! I also would like to have an image viewer built in as well as media card slots so I can just pop my card out of my camera and into the printer. Here’s a few that I like that are right in my price range; what do you think?

http://www.behindthebuy.com/reports/?browseNode=172635&pt=2

I realize that the tone of this particular blog is a little more “Q” then “A” but I value your opinions and look forward to letting you know which one I have chosen. All recommendations, suggestions, personal experiences, and feedback are welcomed. Please post your comments here.

Best,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment