Tuesday, March 24, 2009

iPod in My Car Without Wires?

Hey everybody! As the purchaser of a new car, I am really excited to start personalizing it with an upgraded sound system. As most of you will agree, it’s almost unfathomable to go anywhere without an iPod, so I am happy to see how the prices have come down for after-market in-dash stereo’s that not only put out great sound with much less distortion then the factory players, but that also have iPod connection capabilities. Now I can take the music of my life from my home to the office without skipping a beat. Any ideas how I can really make my sound system stand out?

One thing I think would be cool is if they came out with a receiver that could read my iPod by Bluetooth so that I could avoid the tacky wire from my iPod to the dash. Either way, it’s great to see such an array of choices at such great prices!

I’d love to hear if anybody out there has any recommendations for car stereos. I used to be a car audio installer but have been out of the game for quite a while. Also, is there anything out there right now with blue tooth capabilities and if so how good is the connection?

No comments:

Post a Comment